“To Live and Build Holy Community”

We are named after the Holy Trinity, a community of holy relationship. Our parish celebrates by lifestyle and deeds the gift of the Holy Spirit that the Father has breathed into His people through Jesus Christ.

Located only minutes from Scranton and Wilkes-Barre in the residential “garden village” of West Pittston Borough, Trinity Episcopal Church,  established in 1883, welcomes all who seek an inclusive community of friendship and love.